Menu
Hils22
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Billing

I keep getting incorrect bill stating I’m in arrears £16.00, which is not the case as a rolling credit has been applied following a mess up with original contract...this is saying that services may be stopped if not settled, which is infuriating and upsetting!! I have now phoned on at least two occasions and been assured that this won’t happen again, but nothing seems to get through! I just want to see a correct amount on my bill every month as how can I believe the right amount that will be debited every month?! In addition I hope this doesn’t affect my credit rating! Has anyone had same experience?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Billing

Hi Hils22

Thanks for posting on our community. We understand the frustration caused when you have a billing issue that is not resolved.

Our billing team will need to take a look in to this for you as it may be that they have not put the rolling credit on before your bill is produced this is why it looks as though you're in arrears every month.

Please give us a call on 150/0345 454 1111 option 1 and we will gladly investigate this further for you.

Thanks Jodi.

0 Kudos
Hils22
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks you for your reply...

I rang, yet again, yesterday and had the same response that this would be sorted by next month and that the system would be updated by a manager, but how do I know this has been done?!

The number you have given me is presumably the same as I have used before, which is no good, because I wait for 15 mins to get through, at least, then have to repeat everything again!

regards

Hilary

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Hillary,

When you spoke to a member of the team yesterday, did they advise you they have placed a credit on the account?

If they have this will cancel out any overdue balance for you and your bill will be the correct amount for next month.

If the agent has applied a credit to rectify the overdue balance you would not be able to see this on your online account.

Thanks Jodi

0 Kudos
Hils22
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodi

Yes they did, but the same happened last month and it showed an underpaid bill of £16.00 which would be carried over, so it didn’t work or hadn’t been applied correctly.

Our bill always comes through as in arrears and saying £73 instead of £57.

thanks

Hilary

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I will gladly take a quick look at your account for you Hillary to confirm we have added the correct credit for you if you like?

I will pop you over a private message, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Thanks Jodi

0 Kudos