cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want my blue button back!

speedy666
Tuning in

I do not want my recordings grouping automatically. I had this option before and never used it. To have this option unilaterally removed is out of order and makes me wonder who makes these decisions for your customers. What has Virgin gained in this update??? its small things like this that loses customers. This is a backwards step in my service that I pay over £80 a month for. Virgin sort this out!Smiley Mad

16 REPLIES 16

Dialled in

Very Very Very, AGREED!!!! 

Yes, some numpty has had nothing to do and looked at how he could annoy customers. It's the same with the Catch Up menu, now go to a day and the programmes are now listed as large icons in alpha order, whereas before they were in chrono. What?

Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi speedy666,

Welcome to the Community!

We can get this fed back to the development team for you.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

I want my blue button back too..

Do not, repeat, do not want folders!!!!!!!!!!

*cries*

I found a work around, and coincidentally as I was about to post it steveF posted it too in the other thread about ungrouping

press green button, select to turn on left menu, add recordings to the categories (you can remove the others if you want), save settings. Now in My Shows select the recording category. If you want your deleted items folder etc select All..

I remembers what you left it on so you don't have to click my shows and then recordings. Phew!..

@Josh_RW wrote:

Hi speedy666,

Welcome to the Community!

We can get this fed back to the development team for you.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Please keep us informed and supply estimated fix date. In meantime I add it list of reasons for terminating contract! Very unhappy-smiley back you!

It works !👍😀

The work around posted by olly works fine. Its annoying that this method wasnt in the help screens as that just had "use the blue button" this really got my goat as you can imagine!.

This is a retrograde step i do not want my programmes grouped.  Give me back my blue button