Menu
Stacie2112
Settling in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am trying to set up my new V6 box but when loading channels it gets stuck on S102 error. I don't have a

I am trying to set up my new V6 box but when loading channels it gets stuck on S102 error. I don't have ages to hang on a phone so wondered if one of the Virgin team on here can help by sending a new signal to my box please?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am trying to set up my new V6 box but when loading channels it gets stuck on S102 error. I don't ha

The response time here for the "Virgin Team" can be counted in days rather than hours so you are better off phoning. This is first & foremost a customer driven forum.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am trying to set up my new V6 box but when loading channels it gets stuck on S102 error. I don't ha

@Stacie2112

I have removed your duplicate post on this issue. It is against Forum rules to post more than once on the same issue. What is more it confuses those of us who come here to help with advice.

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
Tick an answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am trying to set up my new V6 box but when loading channels it gets stuck on S102 error. I ...

Hi Stacie2112,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your services.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details and check this out.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos