cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I PLayer and other apps not starting

brian5
On our wavelength

I wanted to watch I player so clicked the app, the screen went blank for a second then went straight back to the apps page. same thing with STV Player, all other apps seem to be working

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If other streaming apps are working, then the TiVo's internet connection sounds OK - although it's worth checking for flashing green lights on the front-left of your box which indicate a problem here.

If only one app is affected, have you tried restarting your TiVo via the Help & Settings > Clear or restart, menu?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

brian5
On our wavelength

Just tried all other apps and the only one that works is netflix, which i am not subscribed to

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If other streaming apps are working, then the TiVo's internet connection sounds OK - although it's worth checking for flashing green lights on the front-left of your box which indicate a problem here.

If only one app is affected, have you tried restarting your TiVo via the Help & Settings > Clear or restart, menu?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

brian5
On our wavelength

I checked the Internet connection and it was sound, there were no flashing lights, but I restarted as suggested and that seems to have worked.

Thanks

Brian.

Hi @brian5, thanks for your post here in the community and I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

Great to hear things have already been sorted by the time we were able to respond! Apologies for the delay.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any further help in the future.

Many thanks

Tom_W