Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to delete all series links

1. Press Home on your remote
  2. Select Help & Settings
  3. Select Clear or reset TiVo box
  4. Select one of the options

Restart the TiVo box

Follow the on screen instructions to restart your box. Your TiVo box can take up to 5 minutes to restart.

Clear Thumb ratings and Suggestions

Removes all Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down ratings and deletes the list of upcoming Suggestions. It won’t delete anything in My Shows. So you can’t do this by mistake, this option is PIN protected as well.

Clear programme information & My Planned Recordings

Clears all programme information, cancels Series Links and everything in My Planned Recordings, and removes all Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down ratings. It won’t delete anything in My Shows. So you can’t do this by mistake, this option is PIN protected as well. Next time the box connects to the Virgin Media network it will gather new programme information. It takes about an hour to complete this process.

Clear & delete everything

This clears everything from the box including Series Links, WishList searches, Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down ratings, Suggestions, information, everything from My Shows and resets Parental Controls. This option is PIN protected and takes about an hour to complete.

0 Kudos
Mike_berry
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I want to keep the recordings but delete links as box is going in new room does this do that
0 Kudos
av-115
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

dannylau wrote:

Clear programme information & My Planned Recordings

Clears all programme information, cancels Series Links and everything in My Planned Recordings, and removes all Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down ratings. It won’t delete anything in My Shows. So you can’t do this by mistake, this option is PIN protected as well. Next time the box connects to the Virgin Media network it will gather new programme information. It takes about an hour to complete this process.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos
Mike_berry
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much
0 Kudos