Menu
Kelly868686
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hd channels breaking up

Hi there,

for the past few weeks i have been unable to watch HD Channels due to them breaking up.I cant even watch BTSPORT HD as its so bad.I tried to turn off router then checked all wire but still no joy.any help appreciated.thanks.

jennifer

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hd channels breaking up

If this is mainly affecting recordings, you could have a problem with your HDD, if it's affecting live TV you probably have signal issues.

Check for known area faults at https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status otherwise Virgin probably don't know about your fault and won't unless you tell them. You can either wait on here for a staffer to pick the thread up, but this might take some time. Alternatively you could call into faults-CS and have them investigate your fault. Either way, the sooner Virgin are informed you have problems, the sooner they can fix it.

Kelly868686
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for the reply.yeah its live tv so its affecting bith live and recordings.I will give them a phone then thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Collette_O
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kelly868686,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear that you're getting pixelation on the TV service.  

I wasn't able to locate your account so wasn't able to have a closer look.  Did you get through to us ok?

We're here to help if you need anything further.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos