Menu
Lisa1875
Tuning in
Message 31 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hayu show not working

I’ve been waiting months!! Really not acceptable considering the length of time I have been a virgin media customer! Do you have an email address I can send a complaint to please? 

0 Kudos
JessyS
Joining in
Message 32 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joe

This has been going for months. Surely it should be resolved by now?

Any idea on a timescale. 

We're paying for a service we are not getting.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 33 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately there is no timescale at the moment.

If you wish to raise a complaint regarding this, please see our complaints code of practice virg.in/compscop

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Fi71
Joining in
Message 34 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi mp problem is that I can watch shows however it gets to a certain point and then crashes. I have to reboot the TiVo box for it to work again . 

0 Kudos
Fi71
Joining in
Message 35 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Again today 30 mins into an episode of vanderpump rules it freezes and then crashes with error message sorry can not be played , this is becoming so frustrating and I don’t see anything being done about it 😩

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 36 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fi71,

Thank you for getting in touch, I'm really sorry that you've also been experiencing issues with your hayu subscription.

Could you please confirm how your TV box is connected to your broadband - wifi or ethernet?

Do you also experience this problem when watching other On Demand content? Do you have the same issue using hayu on any other devices?

I'd like you to try manually connecting to the network by following these steps: press Home on your remote > select Help & Settings > select Settings > select Network > select Connect to the Virgin Media Service now. Please let us know whether this helps at all.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos