Menu
Ali_B1
Joining in
Message 11 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hayu show not working

Mine isn’t working either - just on The Hills. Bizarre. Is there any solution yet? I can watch by selecting on the Virgin box but have to go through a long winded process for every episode. 

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Mark_Y
Moderator (Retired)
Message 12 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi JessyS,

Appreciate your patience and thanks for keeping us updated on the status of your HeyU app. As recommended, you need to report this as a fault and we can do this via online chat. Would appreciate if you could still keep us updated on how things will go.

Thanks,

Valerie_T

Mark Y
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Mama_Sanguin
Joining in
Message 13 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hello there

i am having the same problem, try to go on to my show Millondollor listings & the app won’t load! It just keeps buffering...left it buffer for almost 30mins & it’s not doing anything! Very annoying & frustrating!!

can you give me some advice to fix this or a reason why it’s doing this!? Is it a problem with the app or server? Been doing this almost 4days now!

0 Kudos
Lisa1875
Tuning in
Message 14 of 36
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The Hills hasn’t worked on my set for 4 months now. You really need to get this fixed! 

JessyS
Joining in
Message 15 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Thats about the same for me Lisa1875. Hayu won't take any blame for it as they say it is working fine on their platform and Virgin don't seem to be bothered asking me to report as a fault. I thought thats what I am doing on here ....

0 Kudos
Lisa1875
Tuning in
Message 16 of 36
Flag for a moderator

I reported it for the 5th time yesterday. They went through the same scripted response of resetting the box etc. Agreed to do it one later time to prove to the supervisor I spoke to that it doesn’t make any difference! They said they’re not logging an error and will call me when it works. Terrible customer service, it’s so scripted they ask you questions which you have just answered! I’ll be leaving virgin shortly, paying far too much for awful service! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi JessyS

Sorry to see this issue is still on going for you

This will need us to take a closer look at this and I'm happy to do this via our PM service.

Keep your eyes peeled on the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen for my message 

David_Bn

0 Kudos
CJB236
Settling in
Message 18 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Did you manage to get the problem sorted? I’ve got the same problem and have done since it came onto hayu. Been trying to sort it with virgin but they don’t seem to have a clue about the problem! 

0 Kudos
Lisa1875
Tuning in
Message 19 of 36
Flag for a moderator

No. They said they were looking into at and would call me once sorted. 4 weeks now and nothing! 

0 Kudos
JessyS
Joining in
Message 20 of 36
Flag for a moderator

No still not sorted... give up

0 Kudos