Menu
lisadug
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hayu not working

Hayu is loading up to the point where I choose an episode and then it's saying that the episode cannot be played.  Been like it for 48 hrs now, also some OnDemand episodes are coming up as unavailable.  TiVo downstairs is playing everything. I've tried rebooting twice and no difference.  Any ideas?

barbie30
Tuning in
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hayu not working

Mine has been exactly the same for about 2 weeks now. I rang Virgin the other night & they said they are aware there is a problem with Hayu & are trying to fix it, that was it. Not a lot of help really.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi lisadug,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry for the trouble with Hayu.

Our technicians are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. As soon as we get an update we'll let you know.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Jasonp71
Joining in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi - I have exactly the same issue in that heyu programmes are not loading on both our TiVo boxes. It has been like this for 3 weeks now and I am not getting much help when I phone your helpline. This is now very frustrating and not getting any updates on this issue is driving us mad. All we are told is that it is currently being fixed. Thanks.
0 Kudos
leigh3172
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Why when being unable to watch anything on Hayu for 3 weeks now can Virgin not respond other than saying it is down to Hayu to fix, I was of the understanding this channel was included in our XL package and not an extra payment each month like Sky Sports....any ideas/suggestions on how to resolve this please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi leigh3172

Apologies for the problems you're experiencing at the moment, we're working hard with our partners to get this resolved as soon as possible and can't apologise enough for the inconvenience with your service.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Chezwez
Joining in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

My Hayu has not been working for 5 weeks and all the fault team can say is they are aware of a issue and they will get it resolved. Why have an app and it doesn't even work?! Poor service
0 Kudos
Sarahred2
Joining in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I've got the same issue with my hayu app via virgin TiVo. I can't believe virgin have been aware of this issue since March and it's still not fixed!! What on earth are they doing? Clearly not prioritising this issue!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hayu write the app then supply it to Virgin, netflix get their app working on the V6 within days Hayu took months

I don't know what the deal with Virgin is but they don't seem to find it important enough to divert any meaningful resources 

0 Kudos
lisadug
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

It's getting worse and not better, it originally worked on all three of my TiVo boxes and one by one it's stopped working on them all. I've had to buy an Amazon Firestick to watch the app on that. I don't understand why we aren't getting a price reduction for something not working and secondly why it is still be advertised as part of a package when it clearly doesn't work. Very shoddy behaviour on the part of Virgin.
0 Kudos