Menu
AndyB46
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HD Channels breaking up

Hi, I have an issue with HD channels on my Tivo Box, they all break up after watching for approximately 3-4 minutes, this issue clears and then returns again. I've tried resetting my box and running tests online but nothing clears the issue, I guess I should call for an engineer to come out but Is there any other options I could try to fix this problem before I go ahead and make the call?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer 🙂

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD Channels breaking up

Hi AndyB46,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear your experiencing issues with HD Channels breaking up.

Are you still experiencing issues since you last posted?

If so can you check to see if there is anything on our Service Status checker to see if there is a known fault in your area?

Please get back to us if you're still experiencing issues so we can help.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
AndyB46
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

Yes the problems persist and make viewing HD channels very frustrating and at times almost unwatchable, it affects recording also, so I am unable to watch any HD channel without the breakup of picture and sound.

If I could describe the breakup of the picture it is like the picture starts to freeze and pixelates mostly towards the bottom half of the screen but within a few seconds of starting it fills the screen and all you can see is a bunch of pixels and broken images, the sound breaks up at the same time the picture does.

I hope this helps identify my problem, I have tried checking the service status online and running tests online and rebooting my box but nothing resolves the problems.

Please advise.

Reagrds

Andrew

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AndyB46,
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos