Menu
orangeblood
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Guide to Current Channel

Hitting guide should go to current channel. It is a total joke of a use case to make it go back to 100. I've had cable service in 4 diff countries and this is the only one where a use case like this is tolerated. 

Yet another example of customer service in the UK being substandard. The bar in other countries is so much higher. Do better. 

Please fix. No one is buying the firmware explanation. That is total BS.  Fix. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Guide to Current Channel

The mini guide is the option that shows your current channel and the next two, and you can scroll up and down through the channels either side of your current one. This is available by pressing OK on your remote when on a live channel.

My view is that TiVo made an assumption that when viewing the full guide you're looking for a channel away from the one you're currently watching, and so the logical place to start is at the beginning of the channel list.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Guide to Current Channel

Pressing the Standby button immediately followed by the Guide button will open the guide on the last channel to be looked at on the guide.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos