Menu
Kielou
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Glitching

Hi all, I've read through the suggestions and help pages and tried everything but all my channels except HD are glitching and unwatchable.

Any advice?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Glitching

Assuming you have checked Service Status and there is no relevant area fault, report your fault to Virgin Media - 150 if you have a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kielou

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

Testing the box from our end shows no errors, I hope that means things have improved since your post? If not, get back in touch and we'll do what we can to assist.

Talk soon
Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kielou
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately not. After 10 days of no TV and nearly a week of no Internet the engineers are actually here right now replacing the cables. Fingers crossed it gets fixed today!

Thanks for the message 

0 Kudos
Kielou
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So great service from the engineers today who fixed the Internet and TV problrm by replacing the cables. 

However 3 hours later, son home from school. Horrid Henry on and back to glitching 😞

Flicked through a few channels and although not constant like before it's every few minutes. 

Do not feel like ringing the call centre to be fobbed off like last time.

If only the call centre were as helpful as the engineers. Wish I had the guys number who came today 😞

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Collette_O
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kielou,

I am sorry to hear that the pixelation is still present.  I would like to hep further with this so will requested some details in a private message.

Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos