cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing red and white lights on TiVo box

therenwicks
Just joined

Help please. On one of our two TiVo boxes the light is flashing red and white. Takes ages to boot up! From reading forum it seems everyone gets the box replaced. Tried the resetting etc and seems impossible to actually speak to someone on the phone and book and engineer. Really disappointing considering how much we pay for the service

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like your box probably has a fault, which is best reported. What are the problems you're having calling in, what do you mean by "impossible to speak to someone"?

Your options are..

1: Callback - once you've chosen the options for "I have a fault with my TV service", don't press any further buttons and just wait on the line for an agent.

2: Wait on here for staff to respond, it may take a couple of days - this isn't a real-time forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi therenwicks

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Apologies about the TV box issue. I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and today had an engineer visit. 

Has everything now been resolved? Let me know if you need further help

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill