Menu
wjk
Joining in
Message 11 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing picture

Hi Martin

I checked the cables again for the third time on Friday and one of them appeared to be loose. I tightened it and so far so good.

Thanks for your help.

wjk

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear it is sorted.

^Martin

0 Kudos
wjk
Joining in
Message 13 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Surprise, surprise, the problem is back and I've no further checks left - all 3 HDMI ports are working ok but the flashing continues whichever port I use. All wiring is tight and secure. A re-boot doesn't help. Any further help would be appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 14 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi I feel at this point you should use a phone and insist an engineer be sent to sort it out.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
wjk
Joining in
Message 15 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks. I am expecting a visit from an engineer at some point next week, when he's in my area..

Thanks again

0 Kudos
wjk
Joining in
Message 16 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I had expected an engineer to arrive last Friday but he didn't, so today I telephoned 150 and ended up talking to someone in India. This was one of those pointless conversations which leave you totally frustrated and don't lead anywhere. It just wastes your life trying to get them to understand what you're talking about because they simply stick to their script and ignore everything that you are saying. As my problem started with the installation and continues despite numerous efforts to fix the problem without success, is there anything else I can do before I disconnect the service altogether ? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having with us wjk.

I can take a look into your account from here to see if there is anything that we can do to fix the problem. Please respond to my private message and I can look into this for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
wjk
Joining in
Message 18 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Two weeks gone and nothing has happened to improve the situation (apart from the fact that my bill is now going up).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi wjk,

Sorry to hear it's not sorted.

It does need an engineer visit from the checks ran.

I'll PM to discuss further,

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos