Menu
Pamelams
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Eurosport Player

How do I get Eurosport Player on my Tivo? Already subscribe to Eurosport and also to player, but can't find player app on my Virgin box.

Help much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Eurosport Player

The Eurosport app is not available on TiVo or V6.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Pamelams
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, what a pain, this particular TV isn't a smart one  So will have to find a stick.

Many thanks for your prompt response. 

Regards, Pam

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I also ought to point out that the Eurosport Player/App is SEPERATE from any linear TV channel subscription you may have. So you have to pay extra for using the app whether you have a TV subscription or not.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Pamelams
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have a Eurosport player sub and get it on the smart tvs and computers in the house. But the bedroom telly is the first flat screen we bought and isn't smart. Now find I  can't get it on the Firestick, so guess I need a Chrome cast.

Thanks again for your help

Regards Pam

0 Kudos
CalKlein
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Eurosport player is available on the fire stick. In fact amazon are currently doing an offer for 1p a month for 6 months to Eurosport player

0 Kudos
Pamelams
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Already have Eurosport player sub.  When I try on Firestick (have two) it comes up with 'no content'  I read somewhere that amazon had fallen out with Eurosport  

I have no problem with the two Samsung smart tvs - they both have the EP app. Can't get the app on the brand new all singing and dancing LG 4K TV, can't get the app on Roku stick. 

BUT Chromecast with old mobile phone has allowed us to watch on the oldest telly we have. I've yet to try it with the newest. 

Thanks for help, 

Regards

Pam

0 Kudos