Menu
Hughie56
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error message on tv screen

I received an v6 box as an upgrade for an old v box I had in the bedroom, I installed the v6 box and activated it yesterday, after activating an error message appeared on the tv screen downstairs saying ring 150 to fix this problem 7400 . When home button is pressed it says ring Unknown, I rang 150 last night and spoke to someone who was no help whatsoever, ended up she said reboot TiVo box and she will send a signal to fix this , said to go to settings and connect to Virgin services and leave box on for 4 hours and this will fix it . I done this and checked this morning before I left for work and the problem is still there. Tried chatting to someone for an hour on chat to try and rectify this but no success. Has anyone else seen this and is there any chance of getting it fixed ?

0 Kudos
av-115
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error message on tv screen

They are fobbing you off, what has happened is your TiVo box has been deactivated instead of your V+/V HD box. Ring up again and tell them they've deactivated the wrong box, you want the V6 and the TiVo to remain on your package, and the V+/V HD removed.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos