Menu
Steph_ajo
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Error code tvp-811

Hi there,

Over the last few months, I keep getting the error tvp-811 when I am watching Netflix through my TiVo box. It buffers at 25% then kicks me out. Can anyone please help?? This has been going on too long without a solution from anyone when I call to complain about it. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code tvp-811

@Steph_ajo.

Thanks for visiting the Community.

I'm sorry for the problems that you're experiencing with your Netflix application.

Are you experiencing issues with any of the On Demand / Catch Up content? Or any other applications? Are you noticing this issue occur at certain times of the day or at all times? 

Please let us know so we can further assist you.

^elvee_o

0 Kudos
Steph_ajo
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I’ve not noticed it with any other apps, just Netflix. When the error occurs, I’ll come out of Netflix back onto the channels and sometimes they don’t work. I had to reboot my box twice on Friday night and in the end, I just gave up with Netflix. It happens all the time, not at a specific time. What is the solution to this? Having to reboot my box everyone it happens is not a solution. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Steph_ajo

Thanks for your quick response. Have you tried contacting us? We can do this via online chat. So we can check your box or if we  need to send out a technician .

Keep us posted.

elvee_o

0 Kudos
Steph_ajo
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes I spoke to someone on Saturday morning via online chat and they asked me to reboot my box, which I’ve done numerous times over the last few months with no success. Could a technician be arranged? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Steph_ajo

Thanks for your response. Appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you've done. We have look on to this and found out  that it is a known issue with Virgin and Netflix. Sorry to say that a technician can not resolve the issue.

Keep on visiting Community for further updates.

elvee_o

0 Kudos
Steph_ajo
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

So what’s the solution to this then? Is Virgin going to be fixing this? Surely then I’m entitled to compensation if my box is not fully working to the capacity it should be. 

0 Kudos
Steph_ajo
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@elvee_o

Hi there,

I’ve now been having issues with on demand, BBC player keeps freezing as well as still having issues with Netflix. Can someone please help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steph_ajo,

Thanks for raising this. Sorry to hear you're still having issues with your services.

Is it still on going since your last post?

You mentioned on your previous post that you have tried rebooting you box numerous times and still the same, we need to refer you to our team.

We can do this via online chat, so we can do some diagnostics on your box aside from rebooting it to fix the issues as quickly as possible.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind Regards,

Trisha_G

0 Kudos