cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 602

WoahWoahUser
Up to speed

I’ve been having constant problems with my second tivo box upstairs, the on demand has been having problems for months. Around 1 minute into any programme it will stop and say “this programme is currently unavailable” and spit out error code 602. Can anyone do anything to help? thanks in advance. 

35 REPLIES 35

Thanks for the update WoahWoahUser, 

Sorry this took an extended period of time to resolve but I'm pleased to see we have now been able to issue you with a new V6 box. 

Do please feel free to come back to us if you have any further issues with the set top box

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

And it gets worse...

so my ‘V6’ box arrived today and once it’s turned on it starts running on the horizon platform with a TiVo remote in the box. 

Going through the set up the first bit before the update was the horizon platform, but it looks like tivo now?! Can someone please tell me what is happening??

The V6 box started up in horizon then ‘updated’ to TiVo. I still can’t access catchup and keep getting error V273. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

V273 is usually a connectivity related error. Is your box running V6 (Tivo) or V360 software?

Perhaps let's also ask the straight question - do you want to be running TiVo, or are you looking to migrate to V360?

I'm not passing comment on the relative merits of either, and - personal opinion alert - migrating will introduce more variables without solving the issues you might already have.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Perhaps let's also ask the straight question - do you want to be running TiVo, or are you looking to migrate to V360?

So my problems been solved now the V6 booted up in a horizon looking software, but once i connected the V6 remote it updated to TiVo. I have no clue why it did that, but never mind. I don’t want to be using V360 it’s missing massive features such as All4, Series Link+, wishlists and so on.