Menu
Northerngirl80
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Error 319

I am furious. I pay £70 and the TV service is unreliable. I have been trying for 30 mins to watch a program from on demand. I regularly have problems with the box connecting but live with it as it normally sorts itself after 5 mins of messing around. I am only get half the service so I should only get half a bill  Virgin I want this sorted. I have reconnected to the network via the settings and restarted the box. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319

Hello Northerngirl80,

I am very sorry to hear that,  do you get an error code when you try and access this? 

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Northerngirl80
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I get two different codes for different issues.

1. 319 when trying to access on demand.

2. The other off the top of my head I think it was C501 but not 100% sure. This happens randomly when trying to access recordings or when switching box on from standby.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Ben_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Which Box do you have at the moment?

Thanks

Ben_N

0 Kudos
Northerngirl80
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have the small one, erm TIVO 6 something, the small one but not the 1TB one. :-S

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming this.

Are you still experiencing the same issues with this box?

As on demand is a value added service we would not be able to amend the bill for any issues with this specific service.

Nathan B

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Northerngirl80
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Okay well I guess I will just go back to sky when my contract ends as constant issues with box and now shows I'm watching have gone from on demand that we're there last night. I'm annoyed you say on demand is value add. For me it's not. I work shifts , have a 2 year old and a disabled mother so I can't pick and choose my life around scheduling! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Again apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

What shows have gone? 

Do you have any problems using the apps such as Netflix, Youtube and BBC iPlayer?

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
japitts
Super solver
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Northerngirl80 wrote:

Okay well I guess I will just go back to sky when my contract ends as constant issues with box and now shows I'm watching have gone from on demand that we're there last night. I'm annoyed you say on demand is value add. For me it's not. I work shifts , have a 2 year old and a disabled mother so I can't pick and choose my life around scheduling! 

As a matter of interest, is there any reason you don't record programs for watching later?

And while I agree VOD faults are frustrating, how many times have you called CS to report this fault and have it investigated?

0 Kudos
Northerngirl80
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

The walking dead, seasons 4 to 9 

0 Kudos