Menu
DR26
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

ERROR DRM_0302

Same problem, but using a Google chromebook,every time I try to watch virgin or sky sports, I have been a Virgin VIP customer for about 8 years,
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ERROR DRM_0302

Hi DR26,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear about what's happened.

What android version are you using and are you able to test the TV GO app on another device to see if it's the same error code?

Hope to hear from you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DR26
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ERROR DRM_0302

Hello Rose

I am using Version 70.0.3538.76 (Official Build) (64-bit)

The TV Go app works on my iPhone it has worked on my Acer laptop, and I can watch Virgin TV online but if I click on a sky sports channel online I have to login as a virgin customer with sky sports and sky movie, it tells me this isn't available on this device (see print screen attached)
Attached also are screenshots of my two correctly allocated devices on virgin and sky sports. 

If I click on Virgin TV app on Chromebook and click on BT Sport it gives me an error  "sorry-this isn't available" "error code of 411565538"
If I open the sky sports app is it tells me sky sports keeps stopping open app again which I do and it happens again or there was an unexpected error.

So basically, I am a VIP customer for 8 years paying for everything and on my Chromebook that I have had for 11 months and I can only watch Virgin online but not the sky sports channels. I have two boxes indoors and channels are fine on TV but we are a five person family.
I am not getting what I am paying for, your help will be very gratefully received

Many Thanks

Screenshot 2018-11-08 at 15.47.13.pngScreenshot 2018-11-08 at 15.46.54.pngScreenshot 2018-11-08 at 15.34.50.png

0 Kudos