Menu
Madnasher
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Dropping internet and tv services

I am getting error code c 130 coming up sporadically on my tv functions, and when that happens my internet connection will drop completely, for both WiFi and cable connected devices.

initially I thought it was a connection being created by using WiFi on our devices (which would be unusual due to the fact that we have had the same load since we got the box)

we have a hub3 I believe (no identifying labels on the hub or tv box, but a quick check online confirms this) and I have run all he appropriate diagnostics via the hub. There is allegedly no issues happening according to the service status regarding internet, but there is a known issue affecting the tv.

given the current time it is not possible to call or contact them regarding this so I was seeking advice on what to do.

0 Kudos
Madnasher
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dropping internet and tv services

I am now getting error code c 501, and when running the test I am either getting network cable unplugged (incorrect, all cables are connected) or fail whilst negotiating. The code I am getting when it fails whilst negotiating is n17.

this is ridiculous for a paid service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dropping internet and tv services

Hi Madnasher,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear about what's happened.

I have checked your services and I'd like to arrange for a technician to take a closer look.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos