cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete manual Series Link?

rockpiler
Up to speed

About a year ago I set up a manual series link.  I set up to record the BBC news daily between 22:00 and 22:30 every day.  I now want to delete this series link.  I have looked through my list of series links and it is not showing.  I have tried to go in and edit the manual part of the setting up but it looks like it will just set up another new series link so I don't want to try that as I might make more of a mess of things.  Please can anyone help and advise me what to do?  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

rockpiler
Up to speed

I have sorted this out now.  Thank you

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's either a "manual recording" or a "Series Link", so I'm not sure what a "manual series link" is that you're referring to.

It would be interesting to know what your fix was, for the benefit of others who may have a similar problem and come on here looking for help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I had set it up under Manual Recording.  I had set it to record every day between 22:00 and 22:30 (for Covid info).  it was no longer needed so I tried to find out how to delete it.  It was showing a Series Link next to each programme in the upcoming recordings.  When I looked in my Series Links list (there is a LOT) of them, I could not find it.  I was looking for just something with the title "BBC News".  However, when I looked more closely at each one last night I noticed that the title of the recordings in the Series Links list was "Manual: BBC News".  So I had missed seeing it.  I deleted this and it is now sorted.  I hope that this helps.  Thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi rockpiler, 

Thank you for your post to the Community and thank you for updating the thread with information to assist our members experiencing the same issues.

Please get in touch if we can help in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat