Menu
prai
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Current Bill

Hi there,

My monthly package is £45 per month. I am not expecting £58.28 amount of bill. Why you have these charges; 

Changes to Bundle CR £7.08

Charges & credit £19.95 Usage charges..?

I am not paying a penny over £45.00 per month, if you charge me then I will cancel the contract. There have been so many complains within our neighbourhood that Virgin Media is charging hight and expensive to other. If my package remains £45.00 per month including line rental fine. if not then I am Sorry.....Thank you

Mr Prai

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Current Bill

Hi As this is a public forum virgin media will not comment on here regarding bill issues, you need to phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select bills and payments and take it up with them by phone. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
prai
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for prompt response. Currently I am working overseas, tried to email but can't find also try to chat on line. says not available.... so I will block my direct debit........tx

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

blocking your direct debit will mean all sorts of problems for you. not a wise move.
0 Kudos
prai
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Without blocking we have no other options,  I am happy to take the issue with my solicitor for legal advise. Because Virgin Media charges high bill without my knowledge....Seriously...tx

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi blocking a direct debit arrangement, will badly affect your credit rating, with the result that things like a mobile phone contract & credit cards will be refused, as for a lawyer there will only be one winner, his bill will be four times what virgin are asking for. And virgin won't be at all worried they have heard it all before. Regards Micky
0 Kudos