cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting sound bar

G6hbq2
Tuning in

I have a TiVo box and lg oled tv and lg soundbar.

what the correct way to connect these?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi G6hq2,

Thanks for coming back to me with your details via private message. I'm not really sure why searching the address originally didn't work but I've located the account for you now.  🙂

I have ordered a replacement remote for you and you should receive this in the next few days. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

BenHawkeye
On our wavelength

Hello,

Did you get sound bar working?

Yes connected to arc hdmi port. 
but now sometimes when changing channel lose audio. 

BenHawkeye
On our wavelength

If an optical cable came with soundbar use that to connect to tv. Thats the best connection. If tv and soundbar are bluetooth enabled, you can connect that way. I dont use it because audio goes out of sync very slightly as audio lags behind picture and is very noticeable when someone speaks. If trying optical cable make sure it clicks in. Also check your 'audio out' setting is set to 'PCM'. Setting should be in the tv sound or system menu.

Hope it helps

Hi @G6hbq2,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear you've been facing some audio loss recently. Is this only when the sound bar that you've mentioned is connected?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes it is , mainly if I change channels quickly. As I have to use the up down button on the remote as the bottom half of the remote doesn’t work and I can’t order a new one as the page never works 😳

Hi G6hbq2, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

We're sorry to hear that your remote control isn't working correctly and you've been unable to order a replacement. We can get one sent out from here for you but will need to confirm a few details with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi G6hq2,

Thanks for coming back to me with your details via private message. I'm not really sure why searching the address originally didn't work but I've located the account for you now.  🙂

I have ordered a replacement remote for you and you should receive this in the next few days. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thanks very much been trying to get this replaced for 6 months

You're most welcome G6hbq2,

We will pass on your thanks to Kath who got this arranged for you. If you need any further help, pleae come back ti us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.