Menu
sophiegayton1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Configuring Network settings -TV HELP!

How long does the last step of setting the tv up take? I literally have been waiting since 2pm.

Also, all of the help books/videos online show different wires to what I received? My splitter was already connected to the broadband and tv coax with a ethernet lead on each of these splits. Are these to be used to gain an internet connection to the TV box? I have another ethernet cable but obvs there is only one ethernet port on the TV box?

I am really losing the will to live. 

The customer service to get me to buy it was really good, but I've been waiting since 3pm for a replySmiley Sad

0 Kudos
sophiegayton1
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Configuring Network settings -TV HELP!

Okay I realised the splitters were actually a whole ethernet cable so ignore that bit. 

I still have no TV. The wires are all attached. I've unplugged them all and replugged them in. I've moved the ethernet cable to a different socket on the internet hub. I've turned it off and on. I've turned it off for a few hours and turned it back on.

Nothing is working.  Virgin still haven't replied to any of my messages. Anyone help?!

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi did you phone and initiate the box if so I would be inclined to ask for an engineer to come and set it up.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
sophiegayton1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hiya, I did in the end. It just defeats the purpose of the quickstart option if they have to send an engineer out anyway. They will be coming on 19th July. 😞
0 Kudos