Menu
Zone
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Complaints Desk

Such a shocking customer service, moved 11/05, here we are tail end of Aug, still no internet. My son start college soon and needs to study. Any ideas anyone. Who do I email or write to, I feel like no one listening. 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints Desk

Hi write to FOA Virgin Media Complaints PO Box 333 Matrix Court Swansea SA7 9BB.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zone,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Apologies that you're still without our internet services, we understand the inconvenience and frustration this has caused.

Have you had any information why we are unable to supply you with our internet services? Do you have any other media services from us?

Have you has a complaint raised over this matter? If so do you have a complaint reference number? We will gladly look in to this further for you.

Please come back to us so we can help you further.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
Zone
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodi,

Not yet, I was hoping I could work through it without complaining. The issue is with the work going along the neighbours land. We are wait for permission from them. We are all on good terms and they would potentially like Virgin to. However, virgin customer services say they have sent out 3 letters and the neighbours have received none. It is very frustrating and the call centre just sends me round in circles. 

Its extremely stressful and they are often very rude.

Zone

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for any bad experience with our teams on the phone. 

Let me take a look into this for you, I'll send a PM shortly to confirm some details - once you've got back to me we'll take it from there. 

Tom

0 Kudos