cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clara Rugaard - The Rising. Sky Max

Johnny1983
Fibre optic

Hi 

Clara Rugaard is in the new rising crime drama series on Friday 22nd April. 

I've put her name into my wishlist search and discover facility in the home menu of my V6 box. My V6 box isn't putting her shows into my planned recordings. When I've checked the info for the show. Clara Rugaard is listed as actor in the program details. So why isn't the show been put into planned recordings 🤔 does it take a while for my v6 box to find shows & films once wishlists are setup in the home menu 🤔. I setup the wishlist this morning 🙂

J.H
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Johnny1983 

You should be able to set up a series recording by going to Sky Max in the EPG for Friday 22nd and selecting the program The Rising which starts and 9pm and pressing record.

Regarding wish lists.

Info below from https://assets.virginmedia.com/help/assets/documents/Virgin_TV_V6_user_guide.pdf 

Create a WishList
If the actor, director or subject you’re looking for isn’t listed in your search results, create a WishList. A WishList will automatically record any shows that match your search.
How to set up a WishList Search
1. From the Home screen choose Search & Discover, then My WishList Searches.
2. Choose Create a new WishList Search.
3. You can now choose the things you’d like to search by. Search by one or all of these:keyword, title keyword, actor, director, category.
4. Once you’re happy with the search you’ve set up, choose Finished creating this WishList Search.
5. Your Virgin TV V6 box will automatically record anything that matches your WishList search.
6. You can also see a list of the programmes that match your search and are showing within the next two weeks by going to Upcoming.
To watch any of the shows recorded by the WishList, just look for the folder with the Star on it.
Edit or delete a WishList
You can change an existing WishList, to correct a spelling for example, or delete a WishList completely any time. From the Home screen go to Search & Discover, select My WishList Searches and choose an existing search to edit or delete.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Johnny1983 

You should be able to set up a series recording by going to Sky Max in the EPG for Friday 22nd and selecting the program The Rising which starts and 9pm and pressing record.

Regarding wish lists.

Info below from https://assets.virginmedia.com/help/assets/documents/Virgin_TV_V6_user_guide.pdf 

Create a WishList
If the actor, director or subject you’re looking for isn’t listed in your search results, create a WishList. A WishList will automatically record any shows that match your search.
How to set up a WishList Search
1. From the Home screen choose Search & Discover, then My WishList Searches.
2. Choose Create a new WishList Search.
3. You can now choose the things you’d like to search by. Search by one or all of these:keyword, title keyword, actor, director, category.
4. Once you’re happy with the search you’ve set up, choose Finished creating this WishList Search.
5. Your Virgin TV V6 box will automatically record anything that matches your WishList search.
6. You can also see a list of the programmes that match your search and are showing within the next two weeks by going to Upcoming.
To watch any of the shows recorded by the WishList, just look for the folder with the Star on it.
Edit or delete a WishList
You can change an existing WishList, to correct a spelling for example, or delete a WishList completely any time. From the Home screen go to Search & Discover, select My WishList Searches and choose an existing search to edit or delete.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I know that the OP has had some past history with wishlists, and I totally agree with the suggestion of setting a series-link for this particular series.

If @Johnny1983  wants to post up their wishlist settings, I can try replicating and just see if it's falling foul of the same quirk that the past examples were.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Johnny1983
Fibre optic

Hi 

Please can one of the forum team add Clara Rugaard to the wishlist actors for the rising on sky max 🤔 so the rising can plan to record  🙂.

J.H

Hi there @Johnny1983, thanks for the post.

I have emailed our support team for you to get Clara added to the wishlist. As soon as I have an update I will let you know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thank you Nathan 😀.

J.H

No worries, I have now had confirmation from the team that this should now be showing for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thank you Nathan 

It's now showing 😁.

J.H