Menu
dblw
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Changing my contract

I want to know how much a reduced package would cost . I was told I could not be offered a new deal until 1 week prior to my contract expiring. Is that correct? If so I might as well cancel now as that would be too late to switch provider.

0 Kudos
brackenny
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing my contract

I need to downgrade too - just spoke to an advisor who said I should pay extra 50p to keep the same bundle - who train's these people???

Eventually I got through to them and they told me I would be on a reduced TV and Broadband package (100mps) instead of 200mps which I have never had anyway and the cost of the 'BASIC' package (TV BB & Telephone) would be £63 - I'm currently paying £77.20 not much of a decrease but it's something I suppose.  These packages are getting way out of my price league so may have to consider freeview package.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just do it!

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
brackenny
Just joined
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

#Ernie £63 is still an awful lot of money when you haven't got much coming in. Why can't Virgin do what Sky does - offer the same discounts whether you are an existing customer or a new customer. They would keep more customers if they did.
0 Kudos