cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catch up

Js6969
Joining in

When I go on catch up and click "play" the tv returns to the programme it was on but I dont know why

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the LED next to the painted heart symbol is flashing, there's your problem.

This is the status for the onboard internet connection, and flashing means "offline". No internet connection means no OnDemand.

It's a fault, so treat it as such. You can either call in (150 from VM, 0345 4541111 otherwise) but I'd recommend being clear that "My heartbeat light is flashing". Or wait here a couple of days and VM staff should respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you get any error code when the programme (presumably) doesn't play?

Does this happen with all OnDemand programmes, or just particular ones?

Do you get any flashing green lights on the front-left of your TiVo? Particularly the second-from-left with a heartbeat symbol.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

It seems to be on all Catch Up programmes. No code appears. There are 2 tiny flashing lights on the left hand side of the tivo box. Orange in colour, close together, like 2 tiny message signs.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the LED next to the painted heart symbol is flashing, there's your problem.

This is the status for the onboard internet connection, and flashing means "offline". No internet connection means no OnDemand.

It's a fault, so treat it as such. You can either call in (150 from VM, 0345 4541111 otherwise) but I'd recommend being clear that "My heartbeat light is flashing". Or wait here a couple of days and VM staff should respond.

Thank you

Hi Js6969,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've been having some issues with the Catch Up service.

I've had a look at things from our side and can see you've been able to get in touch regarding this.

If you do still need help with anything please let us know.

Alex_Rm