Menu
StephenAllan
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Catch up tv Drama channel missing

If I go into the home menu on my Tivo box and then choose catch up and then choose channels I notice that now the drama channel is missing. I have been watching the classic Eastenders episodes on catch up on the channel but when I went to watch the latest two tonight after I finished work the channel was missing from the catch up channel list. Can you please look into this for me.

0 Kudos
kim1957uk
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up tv Drama channel missing

I have got the same problem.  I spent ages on the phone the other day and got no useful help at all, other than we will send an engineer out

I don't think it is a problem with my box (everything else works perfectly well ).

It would certainly help if the support staff spoke English though!! 

0 Kudos
Kamino_Ghost77
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, same problem here! It seems Virgin have been re-jigging the Catch Up TV section recently and UKTV Drama has gone missing!! I was really enjoying watching the Classic Eastenders episodes... 

Anyway it's either intentional (doubtful) or Virgin Media have made a mistake - You decide! 

Sooner it's sorted out the better!

0 Kudos
paulhalford
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have the same problem with no UKTV Drama programmes showing via catch-up, it's not a problem just on your box and I don't think it's something an engineer would be able to fix.

Virgin seem to have rejigged the catch-up menu and I suspect they've just made a mistake, hopefully one that will be rectified soon. As the other UKTV channels are still showing I don't think this is a return to the Virgin-UKTV dispute of last year.

0 Kudos
StephenAllan
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I sent a message to the Drama Facebook page and they are aware of this issue and had notified Virgin and I also spoke to someone at Virgin via live chat before I messaged the Drama Facebook page and they logged this as a fault.  This will hopefully soon be resolved.

0 Kudos