Menu
Irishrox
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Catch up not working C130

Am unable to access On Demand, Catch Up and certain channel information. With the Home button there is a C130 Error message and attempting a reset indicates an unplugged cable, which is not the case and other TV services are currently working normally.

I telephoned 150 and after some tests was told there was an area problem and to contact 0800 5610061 for an update. The telephone tells me there is no problem in my area which is patently incorrect, because the problem persists.

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up not working C130

If the telephone tests said there is a problem, it may well be that's a problem identified by those tests - but that it's not been logged with networks as yet.

The timestamp on your post says 7 hours prior to now - if your service hasn't been restored, is there anything showing on the status page? https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If not... I'd be speaking to a faults-CS agent PDQ. The sooner you confirm if it's logged or not....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up not working C130

Hi Irishfox, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry to hear that you're having some issues with the On Demand and Catch Up services, this ins't what we like to hear. 

Have you been able to check the service page as advised above? If so are we aware of any issues?

If there isn't then please give us a call on 0345 454 1111 and don't put in any account information and you'll be passed to the team directly to discuss it further. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos