Menu
JaimeR
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

CBeebies

Cbeebies starts at 6am, but today, Sat 13th July, it seems as though it wont air on Virgin Media until 8am. My 3.5 year old daughter is disappointed and having to watch nonsense / adverts on Nick Jr instead. Can this be addressed? Thanks

0 Kudos
TJS1313
Joining in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: CBeebies

Yep exactly the same 2 year old is not happy!! Missing all her favourite programmes been showing on the virgin on screen schedule for weeks that it starts later than 6am but today is the first day it has actually happened! Livid!

so does this mean virgin have decided not to have CBeebies until 8am now?? If this is the case I will be moving my TV package elsewhere with the recent increase!

Sjjd2012
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

CBeebies HD start time

Why does CBeebies (HD only as apparently we can no longer get it SD) not start on virgin media until 8am when the bbc have scheduled programmes on it from 6am? 

0 Kudos
MadiraNofo
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: CBeebies HD start time

I just noticed this too, and checked BBC schedules to make sure they hadn’t changed them!

What is this all about Virgin?

0 Kudos
MadiraNofo
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Ch702 CBeebies unavailable

In the last 24 hours, I am getting a v53 error when trying to view 702/ CBeebiesHD. Been fine up until now- seems to coincide with the TV guide showing that programs only start at 8am

Everything else is working fine, just this one channel. And it coincides with a nice letter telling me about a £3 per month increase 

Anyone else got this issue?

0 Kudos
MadiraNofo
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ch702 CBeebies unavailable

Never mind, this has just appeared in the Service Status in the last minute while I was on the phone to tech support. To be fixed later

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello Sjjd2012.

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

We have just checked here in the office and it seems that the scheduled shows do start from 6am on the scheduling.

Can I ask what was showing for you in place of the programming from 6am-8am? 

Were you able to watch from 6am either yesterday or this morning?

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
JaimeR
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily

This morning was fine - weekdays usually are... however when we ran into the issue at the weekend, we were getting an error message saying channel off air and the programme guide suggested nothing until 8am which is clearly wrong.

Judging by the number of posts in response to mine, we weren’t the only ones, so I look forward to you getting it sorted!

Many thanks

Jaime

0 Kudos
TJS1313
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

It had been showing for weeks on my screen that it doesn’t start until 8am but always started at 6am except for when there was a problem ok Saturday! When the screen appears At 6pm it has been saying channel off until 8am

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

We've had a check of this at our end and it appears to be showing as usual.

Have you been able to check to see if you're still getting an issue regarding the scheduling times? If so could you provide a photo of the screen you're seeing?

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos