Menu
Highlighted
Djakarta
Joining in
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 error

Hi Ninja,

Not that i know anything but my C130 error didn't come up on their remote testing either. It turned out it was a damaged cable therefore intermittent. Hopefully you won't get C130 again but if you do have alook aat and feel of the cable.

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I wonder how many other intermittent faults there are out there, that customers call up C/S, get told "there's nothing wrong, we've reset your box", this charade carries on for weeks/months, until the customer has enough and threatens to disconnect. UK call centre finally arranges engineer who finds a minor fault that's got worse over time... and everything is back to normal.

I suspect quite a few, sadly. OT for this thread, but something's wrong somewhere.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japitts,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community,I do appreciate the frustration when it comes to an intermittent issue.

All issues are dealt with on a individual basis, we run all possible diagnostic checks , I understand not all issues are picked up straight away and it can sometimes take more than one call to get a technician visit however we do endeavour to get all issues resolved.

Kind regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos
SuzeyB
Tuning in
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

So frustrated yet again with VM service resolution.  Continually encounter C130 error on iPlayer but when ring 150 for support I'm advised to go online for step by step resolution - internet download speed so slow I just can't face it - what rubbish service, why am I paying such s high monthly premium for zero support !!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi SuzeyB, 

Thank you for your post. I'm truly sorry to hear about this. 

Can you confirm for me is the light on the front of the On, Off or flashing?

^Martin

0 Kudos