Menu
PSangry
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

C130 error

I have had this error for a while now and have had two engineers out but neither of them could fix it. When they tree to fit a new TiVo box it would not connect!  Customer services were hopeless as they said it was to do with my internet connection which is incorrect. I tried showing both engineers the messages in community and explaining to customer services but no one is listeninh. I believe this is an area problem because it is affecting two other TiVo boxes that I know of. My box now will not record anything as 'it has not connected to virgin media service for more than 30 days (M58). Please can someone help me? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 error

Hi PSangry,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your TiVo®

I have just checked your TiVo® and I'm not finding any problem with the signal but it sounds like it's having trouble connecting to our network.

When you can I'll just need you to manually connect to the network and you can do this by going to - 

Home - Help and Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Network Now.

Please let me know if this completes or gives an error message.

Hope to hear from you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
PSangry
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 error

Strangely enough the day after I posted my complaint it started working again!!!!!!

0 Kudos