Menu
Highlighted
Beccy2
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

C130 error

Internet fine and tv working through TiVo box but no on demand/catch up/apps and C130 error message. I have checked and nothing is unplugged or loose! Advice please as anything other than checking cables are in is out of my skill zone

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: C130 error

No point in checking anything with this error on TiVo.

TiVo has its own internet (doesn’t use your broadband) and it is that internet connection that’s having a problem.

You can wait here for a week or so for Virgin Media to reach this thread or phone your issue in.

Beccy2
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you! So no amount of tweaking my end will fix it?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Correct, although it may correct itself.

I would still call it in if you need to use the missing functions.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beccy2, 

Firstly I'd like to say welcome to the forums, and apologies for the delay in getting to you. I'm also sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with your On Demand and Apps. 

After completing a few checks I can see that you have spoken to one of my colleagues and they seem to have fixed the issue. 

Should you need any further help please let me know. 

Apologies once more. 

Huw 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
rebe_evans
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw, I've been having this issue since August, can you connect me to someone who can help me?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there rebe_evans. 

Apologies that it's taken some time to get to your post, I've run some checks on your set top box, and am not seeing any particular errors on the set top box that would cause any problem. I have sent some signals to your set top box to refresh things. 

Please power the box off and then wait a minute or so before powering back on. Once it's loaded up, leave it for about 15 minutes to settle down, then try again. 

Should you still have an issue please let me know. 

Thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos