Menu
Highlighted
Devonbelle
Tuning in
Message 21 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 Error

Hi Katie,

Technician discovered the ethernet link had failed and set the V6 box to wi-fi, thus solving the problem.

Very many thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
absf
Joining in
Message 22 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Having exactly the same problem FOR OVER A YEAR. Had technician out who said it’s because of the bandwidth problems. Can connect to Netflix and iplayer via tv’s internet but not via TIVO. Can’t watch on demand. Am I right in thinking this is an Ethernet issue and nothing to do with bandwidth? So something that could have been sorted a year ago?

0 Kudos
jfeatonby
Tuning in
Message 23 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Same issue for me for the last week - repeated channel drops, Netflix issues and unable to watch ppv movies due to a C130 error - I've restarted the TIVO box and reset everything multiple times and the issue remains.

I'm sure it is linked to the old issue of the rubber seals failing in the main junction box for the area (which happens every 14 months or so) as it was approximately 14 months ago that I had the same problem happen.

(I'm a long time customer - back from the NTL days - so KNOW that the junction box seal issue is real, usually an engineer is sent over to open the box up, dry it with a large hot air dryer unit then replace the seal - and all is good until the next time)

Try mentioning this potential problem when you contact Virgin, as it is not always your equipment that is the issue.

0 Kudos