Menu
rosecherished
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 Error

@pholt1 wrote:

Is your router close to your Tivo box ? If so the most reliable way to connect the 2 is short ethernet cable but as I found you must make sure they are fully inserted !

Router upstairs, V6 downstairs. Was connected by Ethernet through plugged in links. Have removed Ethernet cable from back if V6. Now connected via WiFi and no more errors. Thanks 

0 Kudos
scully51x
Joining in
Message 12 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I have a tivo and a V6 ...c130 was coming on old tivo for last 5days and 2day it came on V6.

I've called in 6times and been cut off 4...I've been rerouted to a manager got cut off...

Today I did s diagnostic on old tivo it tells me to configure my router to port 80 and port7288...

I called asking for them to do this but say their system tells them to book an engineer...due to agoraphobia &social phobia I can't do this. Again I said but MY system is telling me to the ports Now he says he's going to get a supervisor to call me within 30mins

Please please can u help.if I had my pc still I would be done it myself..

Thank you 

I look forward to hearing from you.and sorry it wasn't as short as you'd like 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hello scully51x

Thanks for your post

Sorry to hear about the issues with Tv services

Can I ask if you have managed to get this resolved since Saturday

If not let me know so I can look at things from here 

As you have mentioned you suffer from Social Phobia and Agoraphobia 

I hope we can get this resolved online 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
rhysjcousins
Joining in
Message 14 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

I've also been getting the error code c130 showing on tivo box, it also sometimes shows an N17 fault. No catch up, on demand available or apps available.

This has been happening at least once a day for the last week, sometimes it will be hours before the I can reconnect to the VM network.

I have tired resetting the tivo box, unplugging and replugging in the TP links but with no success.

Can you look at your end and see if there is a fault?  It may be coincidental but I have also noticed lately the internet is very slow on times.

Thanks

Rhys

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hey rhysjcousins,

Have you checked to see if there are any area faults that could be causing this? If you click here you can access the service status page.

If nothing is listed on that page I can take a look at your account and see if anything in the background is causing this issue. I will send over a private message for you and if you would like me to look into this further, please respond to the private message.

Thanks

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
ladyb9058
Tuning in
Message 16 of 23
Flag for a moderator

i ahve same issue  - area 15

there was an issue but i have had emails to say its fixed - only it isnt!

im also tired f two weeks restarting, unplugging, double checking but my catch up / apps / on demand won't work

all cables are in correctly but it keeps telling me the ethernet is not plugged in  - its utter nonsense and really frustrating - please help!

0 Kudos
Ffion
Joining in
Message 17 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I’ve been experiencing a C130 problem for the last 4 days. Any chance someone can tell me how to fix it?

I have no TV channels (only my previous recordings) and no WiFi.

I’ve followed all virgin website advice on restarting and rebooting both TiVo and hub but no change it continues to Show a C130 error and that the Ethernet cable isn’t plugged in- I’ve never had a Ethernet cable! All cables are plugged in but it’s still not working, oh and the progress bar seems frozen at 25%  

I’ve called customer service but they just repeated the actions I’ve already tried and we were then cut off! I tried the online message chat service but no reply. I have sadly realised a complaint but no reply yet (though they did auto email to say it might be 7 day turn around) 

I wonder if anyone on the forum could help?  

I see form previous comments that someone seems to have fixed this remotely for people. Any chance someone can tell me how to fix this? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Devonbelle
Tuning in
Message 18 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I have a return of this issue, which you fixed for me remotely in 2017.  Once more I have a C130 error message, no access to Catch Up and On Demand and a message saying my network cable is unplugged (it isn't) when I try to connect to VM service.  Last time you made an adjustment at the VM end and my problem was solved - however, it has now reappeared.  Please could you reconnect me to the Catch Up and On Demand services.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Devonbelle

Thanks so much for getting in touch - sorry that you're having some issues with your OnDemand and are getting an error message when attempting. 

I have done a few checks from this end but we're unable to communicate with your box at the moment. 

I'll pop you a Private Message so we can go through security and do some more in-depth checks with you. Please do look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 20 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Devonbelle

Glad we managed to get that technician sorted out for you via Private Message - please do pop back with any updates when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide