Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 31 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 Error Message

Hi poshmanc,

Have you had a engineer visit your property to take a look at your fault recently? If so, what did they say?

Please let us know so we can help.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
poshmanc
On our wavelength
Message 32 of 35
Flag for a moderator

They did come around - maybe around 6 months to a year ago. They suggested replacing my TIVO which I don't want to do as I have a lot of programmes recorded that I haven't had a chance to watch. Instead, they replaced my Wifi box and the problem got much much worse. It's worth pointing out, that around 2 years ago, my landline was disconnected due to a fault in the wiring outside so I'm wondering if this is a problem.
It is a very frustrating problem as it buffers and stops on all catch-up and on-demand services via Tivo on my TV, be it the Netflix channel, iPlayer or Sky Cinema. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 33 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi Poshmanc, 

We may be able to get a technician out to look at your fault.

I'll send you a Private Message asking for more details, please reply back to it I can look into this.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
pieman1979
Joining in
Message 34 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Well, mine is even worse now. Literally only get a couple of minutes at a time now. So much for getting it resolved!!! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 35 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi pieman1979, 

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues, I've popped you over a private message so I can take a closer look at this for you.

Thanks,

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos