Menu
andylanc05
Joining in
Message 21 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 Error Message

YES and YES as I said previously when on the online chat for almost 2 hrs only to be told that there was nothing wrong!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 22 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi andylanc05, 

I have sent you a private message to get a few details from you.  The message will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of the page. 

Thanks

Nat
0 Kudos
poshmanc
On our wavelength
Message 23 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the exact same problem. It used to stop when I paused and un-paused on on-demand services. When I complained, an engineer fitted a new wifi box and the problem is worse than ever. Now it stops during netflix programmes on my TV. I've also noticed that since getting my new wifi box, my NowTV on my laptop buffers. It never did this before. Clearly there's something wrong with these new wifi boxes. i don't want to upgrade my Tivo to the new box because i have a lot of programmes that I haven't gotten around to watching them and switching to a new box, deletes them all.

0 Kudos
anandgoel
Settling in
Message 24 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I am also getting C130 error. Tried restarting box via options and also hard rebooted but no luck. Could you please help.

System Info:

Platform: SMT-C7100

Hardware version: 4.0

Software version: 20.8.1.RC9-VMS-2C8A

0 Kudos
Irishrox
Settling in
Message 25 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I’m having the exact same issue. How do I have this fixed ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 26 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi anandgoel,

welcome to our community forums, I am sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with this. Is it a TiVo or V6 that you're experiencing this on? Also if you have broadband with us is the box connected to the hub via an ethernet cable? ^TomS

0 Kudos