Menu
Adamsundt
Joining in
Message 11 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 Error Message

Hi

I am also having this issue. I have two boxes and one is not connecting to the internet despite having been fine for 6 months. The other box is fine.

0 Kudos
Mumof3xxx
Joining in
Message 12 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I am having the exact same problem on one of my boxes and not the other. Also sometimes the whole front of the box lights up and I cannot use the box at all so have to turn it off and back on. When it is working but I can't connect to services I have 2 green lights on the front..one is solid and one is flashing. Please help.

poshmanc
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I am also having this problem with error code C130. I recently had a new Wifi box installed but still have my Tivo and I never had this problem until I had the new wifi box installed. Previously,I only had the problem with error code 456 each time i paused an on-demand or catch-up show but now the problem is occurring all the time whilst viewing something on-demand. Can you help please? it's very frustrating. I can't watch a movie the whole way through without having to turn my tivo box on and off repeatedly.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 14 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi all

I'm very sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your service recently. 

For a member of the team to take a closer look at this, I'd recommend you create your own thread so we can actively track the conversation. 

That being said I'd really like to help to get these issues resolved so I'll take a look and send you a private message regarding the problems with your TV service.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
andylanc05
Joining in
Message 15 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue with my Tivo box and was told the same when on live chat that there was no issue. I would like a resolution to this issue as I am now not able to use the box. The VR box in my main room is working perfectly

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) John_GS
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 16 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi andylanc05,

Sorry about the TV issues. 

How's things been since posting? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
andylanc05
Joining in
Message 17 of 26
Flag for a moderator

No change since the post. The last channel before the error is the only one available. TV listing is not available and the message in the picture appears instead. Tried re-booting both router and box simultaneously but nothing works. Constantly flashing green light on front of box.

unnamed.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi andylanc05

Sorry to see this is still happening 

Can you try this please 

Press Home- Help&Settings-Network- Connect to Virgin Media Service Now ^GT

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
andylanc05
Joining in
Message 19 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Tried this numerous times and get the message network cable unplugged. There is no cable and there's never been one to this box in my second room.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 20 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to see you're experiencing this issue andylanc05,

Is the box in the main room a V6? Also is the main box connected to your hub via a network cable?

Thanks

Tom_S

0 Kudos