cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buzzing noise from TiVo box

StokieNeil
Joining in

My set top box will not start up and is making an on-off buzzing noise.It tries to start up then just returns to the buzzing noise. When it starts to buzz I have one green and two reds on the left hand side and four reds one the right hand side. When it tries to start there is no buzzing and one green on the left and one red on the right, help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds a bit dead to me.

You can call in to report it - 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.. or wait here for staff to respond, that may take a day or so.

I doubt this is repairable, and it's likely to need replacing.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds a bit dead to me.

You can call in to report it - 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.. or wait here for staff to respond, that may take a day or so.

I doubt this is repairable, and it's likely to need replacing.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks Jappits

Hi StokieNeil

Sorry to hear of the TiVo box issues but thanks for raising this via the forums and welcome o the community.

From looking at the account and equipment I can't see any issues or contact with the team in regards to this, has the issue improved since your post? If not, let me know and I will send you a Private Message to get some additional information to arrange a visit.

Thanks

Rob