Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Broken Tivo box remote control

Hi my remote control for TiVo box is broken. Can I order replacement online as I can't get through on phone? Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken Tivo box remote control

No you can't. You'll have to keep trying over the phone. VM want to be sure that these controls are being ordered by the customer. I got through at the second attempt I recently made by trying at a less busy time - early morning, late evenings are best. The control arrived by post within a few days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 19
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good Morning stejbr1,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of your broken remote control. I would be able to process a new order for your over our Community Forums

If you're still seeking assistance, drop us a response and either I or one of my team would be happy to pick this up for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thx for the reply. It would be great if I could order a replacement remote by this means.

I have rang a couple of times yesterday without success and though I would try the forum.

Many thx for all your help

Stephen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator

HI stejbr1

Thanks for coming back to us regarding this. We are sorry to hear about the remote. 

We will send you a private message 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I see from this post that you are able to help with a broken remote?  I have a broken remote and was wondering if you are able help what details you will need? Thanking you in advance.

Regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hello d4ndy

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the forum and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the remote control issues, what exactly is the issue? Sounds simple but have you tried different batteries in the remote?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hello Rob,

Thanks for the reply. Yes tried new batteries and there is no output at all. Looked on the TiVo help section (re: pairing etc.) and I'm afriad it just seems to be dead.

Regards

Dan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for popping back @d4ndy

I was able to locate your services via your Forum information and have ordered a replacement remote free of charge. This will be sent in the normal post and will be with you in around 5 working days. 

If you or anyone else do require any future assistance with ordering a new remote control you can either call us on 150/03454541111 and select option 2 from the main cable menu and then option 2 for TV faults

Or

You can pop us a quick text message to 07533051809 and the text team will take your account information and process your request via text message. 

Thanks

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much. The wife will be pleased!

0 Kudos