cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brassic season 2 sound jumps around

User100801
Tuning in

When I watch brassic season 2 on demand on sky max the sound jumps around on all episode but not on season 1. 
can any help fix this.

Asked virgin support and they can’t find any problems with it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This was raised a couple of weeks back, and VM raised a fault to correct it.

I'd assumed it was sorted, but perhaps not. I'll hunt out the previous thread and check the programme - tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This was raised a couple of weeks back, and VM raised a fault to correct it.

I'd assumed it was sorted, but perhaps not. I'll hunt out the previous thread and check the programme - tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Found the previous threads, and that references S2 E3 as a good example - I've played that (HD version) and it seems ok to me from a quick check.

Is this happening on any specific episodes and are you watching the SD or HD version?

I’ve tried all episodes and Once the program starts then sound starts jumping around and it’s in hd and sd 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @User100801,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your posts.

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with the programme. We've been unable to replicate the issue on our end at the moment.

Is this still occurring for you when watching Season 2?

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yeh 

Thanks for your reply, User100801.  As we aren't able to replicate the issue I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details and to get someone out to take a look.

Cheers,

Corey C