Menu
EIleen_S
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Box not starting up or startup v slow

Hi a question on behalf of my parents - TiVo box either doesn't startup or is very slow to start, freezes & has to be rebooted. Driving them crazy. Can take more than 5 minutes just to switch on!! Please help as this is my parents box - they are elderly - my dad has dementia & tv is important to him - this problem is very frustrating & confusing for him.

please help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box not starting up or startup v slow

Hello EIleen_S,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'd certainly like to help but I'll just need you to send me a private message with your parents details if that's okay so I can run some diagnostics.

I'll need to know the address, post code and name on the account please.

You will be able to send me a private message by clicking on my name and selecting 'send me a message' on the right.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
EIleen_S
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have tried to send a private message but apparently I was using bad language & it would not send- I was not!!

I will try again but with minimal words just their name & address, which is in North Lincs.

Hope you find it!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there EIleen_S,

Sorry to hear about the trouble experienced.

We have received your private message regarding this.

I've had a look at everything from this end for you and there does appear to be signal level issues via the TiVo® at the moment.

I can, therefore, certainly arrange for one of our field engineers to visit and investigate further.

I've responded to your private message so that we can get an appointment booked in ASAP.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know