cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Light & Flashing Red Light

Soutietye
Joining in

Hi,
My Virgin Box has been turned off at the plug for about three days, and now I’ve turned it on again, all I get is a Blue Light, a Flashing Red Light and the Screen says starting up, but nothing is happening. Help please.

Kind regards 

Steve Tye

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sorry to say, but your box has a failed software download or has outright died.

Either way - You can either call to report it (150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone) or wait on here for a staff response. This might be a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sorry to say, but your box has a failed software download or has outright died.

Either way - You can either call to report it (150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone) or wait on here for a staff response. This might be a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Soutietye

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here! 

I am so sorry to hear this has happened! Can I ask if you have been able to speak to a member of our team or if you still require assistance? 

Thank you. 

Hi Ashleigh,

Thank you for getting in touch. I am happy to report that the issue is now resolved, but a little embarrassed to admit that it was me who hadn't plugged the Box back in correctly! Put it down to Age!

Have a good day,

Kind regards

Steve

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Soutietye,

Thanks for letting us know this was sorted and the mystery solved 🙂

Zoie