Menu
erik86
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bills

Hi everyone i have problem with bills when ive paid 2x £80 and one $27 for 2 months. I understand my first paymant $80 but i dont know what i is 2x when i should pay £27 for VIVID 100 . I aready try chat(busy) and landline no channce get through... any idea what to do ? thanks

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bills

Hi as this is a public forum virgin staff can't comment on here, after a week they may send you a private message, but with money issues you need to answer some security questions, I know it's frustrating but you do need to phone to get an answer.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bills

Hi erik86, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's really great having you on board with us. 

Apologies to hear about your confusion surrounding the bills. 

We can certainly check this and let you know what the values of the bills are although we can't go in to much more detail than that via the Community. 

In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos