Menu
Jonesn435
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Big Brother - Final

My series link for BB has not always had episodes immediately available but they usually appear a day later on My Shows and Catch Up. However, as the BB final was aired on Monday it is still not available for me to view via either of these options. Obviously the anticipation to the winner has now been completely spoilt but I’d still like to view the final episode!!

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Big Brother - Final

This is why I think recording is the only option as on demand is just too flaky.
I wanted the night before the final and on the Monday before watching the final the whole of Sundays 5 On Demand was not there.
I had to go through an app external to Virgin in the end.
Just shoddy and can't be relied on
Jonesn435
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ditto, all I could do in the end was download the Channel 5 app to my phone and watch it that way. I agree very shoddy!

0 Kudos
japitts
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to add to previous comments really: Yes VOD should always work as advertised/designed, and with the option in new TiVo software to add links to "my shows", then adding series links for streaming videos can be attractive.

But ultimately the TiVo is a recording box with a generally excellent EPG. So VOD should be a bonus and/or insurance!!