Menu
sweetthing
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

BROADBAND DROPPING EVERY DAY

Why is my Broadband dropping every single day.  This has been going on for weeks now, when I ring 150, it states there are problems in the LS12 area but then there is no way to speak to anyone to find out why or if we can get a refund for no service.  

I am halfway through doing something then it all goes off, again and again. I am sick to death of it, why are we not being told why this is happening, we pay for a service we are no longer getting.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BROADBAND DROPPING EVERY DAY

Hi I know it's frustrating but you do need to be tenacious if you want anything done phoning is the best thing to do if you get the standard we are testing this and that stay on the phone or hang up and call again imediantly the system will know you already called so you will get through to a person.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
sweetthing
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your advice and I have done that but I cannot get past the message that states there is a problem in my area, that is happening every single time, it went down again yesterday and again tonight and I get the same message over and over again.  How the heck do I get past that message. Is there a different number to ring rather than 150.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi the other no is 0335 454 1111 which is not free, you can check on the top right corner off this page Check Service Status, if it's a local issue, there is no point in selecting faults, go down the bills and payments route then so you can log a loss off service claim.Regards Micky
0 Kudos