LynneC63
Joining in

All other channels are fine just BBC.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which BBC channel? There's quite a few of them.

And in what way do they not work? Can you explain what's happening and whether you get any error messages?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which BBC channel? There's quite a few of them.

And in what way do they not work? Can you explain what's happening and whether you get any error messages?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

They are just not connecting just a load of lines. All the BBC channels.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's nothing different about how any BBC channel is carried through Virgin's network as any other channel, that's why I asked whether it's any one in particular - BBC1-SD? BBC2HD? BBC news HD? CBeebies HD?

Any fault with your TiVo's video output would affect all channels indiscriminately. Can you post a picture of these lines that you describe? I'm wondering if you're describing picture breakup and/or pixellation, which is usually a signal fault.

The more detail you can give about your fault, the more someone is likely to be able to help.

Hi there @LynneC63

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here!

Are you able to specify the channels and provide a picture of the error in progress as requested by @japitts?

Thank you. 

Thanks for responding, an error code came up so I had an engineer to look at it. Problem with signal, local box where I am plugged in and my cable at home (wrong one, no idea how it worked for years).

Hi LynneC63, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to us and confirm things are all looking good for you now. 

We're really glad the engineer was able to resolve things. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs