i can access through app.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon prime

Hi Fpoulton,

Sorry to hear you're having problems accessing Amazon Prime on your TV Box.

Are you still experiencing issues since you last posted?

If so, are there any error messages and at which point does  your TV hang/freeze  when you try accessing it?

thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
faser666
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have a trial subscription with Amazon's prime video and have registered my TiVo box as a device to watch it on. However whenever I go into it via the App and pick a program to watch I get an error message "Something went wrong. Try again later etc".  I have tried Amazon a couple of times and they have been helpful but still not resolved the issue.  

NB - I am able to watch Prime video on other devices so it is not a subscription issue.

Thanks 

Trevor

0 Kudos
Darlington
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I get Amazon Prime on TV channel 228 which I believe is moving to channel 205 today.

All I did was go on that channel listing hit ok and then it came up with channel. Then press red button to access Amazon Prime. First time on it asked me to sign on with my Amazon sign on details, which know I'm a prime member. Once done it just opens to look the same as it does on a fire stick and I can play any items I want.

After initial sign on every time since it when I go to the channel and press red button it goes straight to Amazon Video/Prime page.

0 Kudos